- Welcome to the website that is perhaps my Letter to the World,
- which has indeed written back, once in a while,
- despite my late start on the correspondence.
- Looking back over the decades, I know now that I've always been
- a storyteller, even in kindergarten, where I kept taking over the class
- to tell them stories.
- I didn't know that was a calling until I was more than half-way through what's turning out to be a long life.
- Now, actuarially, time is getting short, so I'm gathering up that late-begun work and leaving it here, in the vast forest that is the internet,
- in hopes it may be of value on your path to a long and creative life.
And right now, in the spring of 2022,
the most important story is that my roman á clef
about the first half of this long life is getting a new life of its own.
Ask your favorite bookseller for Silence of the Seamaid
or click here to order on Amazon, the great maker or breaker of books.