- Welcome to the website that is perhaps my Letter to the World,
- which has indeed written back, once in a while,
- despite my late start on the correspondence.
- Looking back over the decades,
- I know now that I've always been a storyteller,
- even in kindergarten, where I kept taking over the class to tell them stories.
- I didn't know that was a calling until I was more than half-way through what's turning out to be a long life.
- Now, actuarially, time is getting short, so I'm gathering up that late-begun work and leaving it here, in the vast forest that is the internet, in hopes it may be of value on your path to a long and creative life.
- And right now, I'm pleased to tell you that my roman á clef aka "auto-novel," about the first half of this long life is getting a new life of its own.
- Ask your favorite bookseller for Silence of the Seamaid or click here to order on Amazon, that great maker or breaker of books.
If you need a nudge, here's one minute of what a reader in France had to say about Silence of the Seamaid.
And this is me, with a few daft words on why you really need to read this book. Do click, it's fun.
- A one-day push of Silence on Amazon earned the book a gold star.
- Well, that's nice.
- Now if the people who downloaded the eBook read it, I'll be truly pleased.
- Hey, if you give people actual books, you can watch them reading.
- Somehow people staring at Kindles just aren't as interesting.